The October Festivalito Page
From Friday 17th October until Sunday 19th October we welcome two amazing dancers for a series of classes and a performance on Saturday night. Come and immerse yourself in our exciting weekend of classes and music. We have invited some of our favourite DJs for the event
Friday 17th October: Welcome milonga with DJ Sasha from Nijmegen.
Sasha is well known to dancers in Cambridge and is always a popular choice of DJ. Now a regular marathon DJ
Time: 20:00 – 00:30
Venue: St Philips Centre, 185 Mill Road, Cambridge.
Saturday 18th October : Tango Cafe with DJ John Yingren Tan
John is another very popular DJ in Cambridge – the afternoon is in very safe hands!
Time: 13:00 – 18:00
Venue: Centre at St Pauls, Hills Raod, Cambridge.
DJs: Age Akkerman and Sebastian Coli Bazzini
Time: 20:30 – 01:00
Venue: St Philips Centre, 185 Mill Road, Cambridge
Time: 13:00 – 18:00
Venue: Centre at St Pauls, Cambridge
The Workshops with Carlitos and Noelia
- 11:00 – 12:30 Walking: Connection with the ground and projection SOLD OUT
- 13:30 – 15:00 Giros 1: Change of directions during the turn SOLD OUT
- 15:30 – 17:00 Giros 2: Turns and contra turns, adaptation of the embrace SOLD OUT
- 14:00 – 15:30 Connection: Axis, consciousness and perception in the couple SOLD OUT
- 16:00 – 17:30 Milonga A: Different sequences for the dance floor SOLD OUT
- 18:00 – 19:30 Milonga B: How to manage the weight in relation with the axis, dissociation. Traspie. SOLD OUT
- All Dancing Pass £36 (Both milongas and both tango cafes)
- Friday and Saturday night Milongas Only Pass £30
- Friday Night Milonga £12
- Saturday Night Milonga £18
- Tango Cafes £6 each
- Workshops £25 per person and must be booked as a couple.
- Reduction of 10% o workshop cost if booking three or more workshops
- Max 25 couples per workshop
Booking and Registration
Please note that each dancer should register separately. After registering you will be given a booking reference number.Payments can be combined if you have a partner that you want to pay for by quoting his/her reference number at the time of payment.
Workshops must be applied for with a partner. Once you have received a confirmation that your booking has been accepted, we will send you payment details. Bookings must be paid for within 7 days of confirmation email. Payments will be held in a ring-fenced account and are refundable up until 30th Sept in case you have unavoidable circumstances that prevent you taking part.