Next Event: 17th August 2021
Milonga La Vida
with DJ Deya Sanchez
Our second milonga follows the success of the first.
Sorry Eric, but conditions will be exactly the same as previously:
- Fully vaccinated means two weeks since 2nd jab but a few days early will be OK
- if you are feeling under the weather in any way at all, please do not attend...........
- You may wish to bring a bottle of water, although water will be provided as usual.
- You may wish to wear a mask while dancing (or at any time) but this is up to you and I will if asked.
- You may not wish to partake of cake or wine, but there will be some.
- I request that you don't kiss anyone and be sensitive to the possibility that not everyone will appreciate a hello hug as they might want to be selective about who they dance with - and you might not be one of them :(
- Cash not required - I have a card reader
- PLEASE NOTE: If you came to the milonga on 20th July 2021 we will take your vaccination status as read and all you need to do is confirm that you have taken a lateral flow test on 17th Aug and it was negative. If this is your first Camtango milonga since March 2020, we will need to see vaccination status on the NHS app. This doesn't mean the Covid Pass, it means evidence of vaccination, which is contained in the NHS app. Please be sure you have this to show before you set out and that it shows 1st and 2nd jab dates. As with people that have been once, you will need to do a lateral flow test on the day and be prepared to sign that you have tested negative for Covid 19
Venue: Main Hall, Centre at St Pauls, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP
Time: 19:30 until 23:00.
Event after Next: 21st September 2021
It is our policy to invite a wide range of DJs, ranging from the most experianced international pros to beginner local DJs who show a mature knowledge and love of tango music from the Golden Age and beyond.